Thirteen Reasons Why I love Being A Mom:
1.I get to watch allll the Spongebob that I want in the guise that I’m merely tolerating it for the kids.
2. I have a couple of kids to take with me when I want to go see a Disney movie or buy the new Harry Potter book without feeling like an idiot.
3. Two words: Tax Exemptions.
4. My kids repel all those pesky men that want to sleep with me.
5. I finally have a good excuse to sit and color.
6. I have become impervious to strange odors.
7. “Dean? Olivia would like to know if you’ll go get us some ice cream.”
8. Because I can get my kids to prank call my mom.
9. They keep me up to date on all the latest curse words and sexual positions.
10. They make exceptional look out’s while I’m stealing cars and jimmying my way into the liquor store on the corner.
11. Because my kids believe that Monopoly money is real so whenever I am bribing them or trying to buy their silence… it’s very inexpensive.
12. They’ll eat all the food off the floor that gets dropped there so that I never have to vaccuum.
And the thirteenth and final reason I just adore being a mom:
Because despite anything, I am loved BERRY BERRY MUCH 🙂